  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    WTF are you on about???

    JaR, Jan 6, 2004

  2. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Word, dewd, got a liz-ink?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Hey all. Thanks for visiting my site and commenting on my certificatio
    list. Its actually pretty funny that you visited my site and notice
    that yes, I have a ton of certifications, but thats because I was
    trainer and MADE sure I was certified in the products I taught on, onl
    fair right? Why tell a student how they can train to be a Certifie
    'whatever' when the trainer is not certified on anything. Damn, I hav
    seen this thousands of times. Also, if you havent noticed, I spend 50
    of my free time writing certification study guides for companies lik
    Que, etc. Ummmm, I guess it would also make sense for me to have thos
    certs too, no? Would you buy a book on an exam when the writer neve
    even took it? Ok peeps, do some intelligent thinking here. Ok next,
    am actually an executive in a very large company so I manage a larg
    group of people... all of which I work with to get certified o
    products we run.

    I guess if you do the math from what I just said, you would realize
    work around the clock on this crap so it would probably make sense tha
    after 7 years of taking exams... I would have accumulated this much
    Also, I listed out all the certs I got, in no particular order so tha
    when I consult for jobs, some people know what an MCP or CNA is, bu
    not a CNE.

    Hey peeps, think outside the box ok?

    Also, for the person who was nice enough to call me a loser because
    havent taken the CCIE (and you are only an MCSA), well damn dude, yo
    must not really know what that entails (if you were actually serious)
    I have purchased and built a home lab for the Cisco Security CCIE an
    have been working on it now 3 months. I have 9 friends who know 130
    more about Cisco than I do and all have failed the lab at least once
    some twice, 2 passed, all the rest keep trying. The exam just change
    formats (AGAIN) and a ton of new crap was added, so more equipmen
    needs to be purchased. This is why it takes sometimes up to 4 years t
    get your CCIE, I have 3.5 more to go so dont rush me there tough guy.

    :)

    Ro

    MasterPyrexi

    MasterPyrexia, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Sir Blabs-A-Lot apparently didn't notice that a thread on examnotes.net
    was cross-posted here.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Or, worse, he intentionally posted a complete non-sequitur.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson [MVP], Jan 6, 2004
  6. JaR

    billyw Guest

    laura..
    hope you dont mind me asking, but will you have my children?

    billyw, Jan 6, 2004