yes passed 70-305 today!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by valko, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. valko

    valko Guest

    just passed with 829 score 70-305 today: 43 questions - in the beginning of
    exam there is a notice that some questions are from beta - it don't looks to
    me like beta questions they make them absolutely like real, if you now what
    I mean ;-)

    Anyway I study from Microsoft's MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft
    ..NET Core Requirements, Exams 70-305, 70-315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310,
    70-320, and 70-300

    test included in kit has absolutely the same structure, look and feel like
    real exam, which prepare me very well for the exam. In fact on exam today
    there was about 5 questions absolutely the same like in training kit, why I
    am not surprised ;-)

    I try many training tests from different vendors including Transcender, but
    somehow I do not like all them, and stop messing up with them (finally it
    appears that I am right) - just learn from kit and from Sybex press
    MCAD/MCSD: Visual Basic® .NET Windows® and Web Applications Study Guide and
    of course learn A LOT from msdn - it take me 2 weeks to prepare, but I do
    not do any exercises, because I anyway work with .NET from past 2 years.

    I see a lot of references here for many books, but I really doubt that you
    can get more valuable source then msdn, after all it is Microsft's exam.

    good luck to all

    valko, Sep 1, 2004

  2. valko

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    I'm preparing for my first 70-315 exam.

    And I have the Microsoft's MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training
    Kit: Microsoft.NET Core Requirements, Exams 70-305, 70-
    315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310,
    So I'm following the Test questions comes in the Training
    kit Do you think its enough to pass the exam.

    Guest, Sep 2, 2004

  3. valko

    valko Guest

    Hi,

    definitely not, you must get from MSDN or other sources, anything which you
    found is not covered by the books.

    good luck

    valko, Sep 2, 2004
  4. what isn't covered in the books?