Yes! I passed 70-305 Web Applications, and with a better score than Windows

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Leonard Martin, Oct 28, 2005.

  1. Score was 905, and I was shocked. I got 875 on Windows.
    But, the key was not to change answers because the first hunch is usually
    right.

    BTW to all MCSD.Net forum,
    I mentioned the number of questions on my previous post for Windows and I
    also mentioned the item review.
    Im pretty sure Microsoft won't revoke my certs for that, but out of
    curiosity, is it in violation of NDA? They said that any parts of the exam
    that you publish, communicate or whatever. It kind of slipped out since I
    was so pumped up.

    Oh, and also, I just want to mention that getting certification is about
    more than career issues. Its about all of life. I have really made a
    committment toward being a good programmer after struggling to find work as
    a VB 6.0 programmer. If I could tell you the whole story, it would take up
    too much space. But, in short, I thank Microsoft for giving people like me
    an opportunity to work in a job that allows one to "get ahead". So many
    people are stuck in dead end jobs nowadays. There are just not many options
    to do "thinking work", aka white collar jobs, as opposed to manual labor.
    Without Microsoft, I dread how my career options would look like. I think
    it would be hopeless.

    Go Microsoft! Whoo hoo!

    -Leonard Martin (1 exams away from MCAD)

    Leonard Martin, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Leonard Martin

    Guest Guest

    wow nice start and widh you make it untill the end :)

    Guest, Oct 29, 2005