    LoopBack Guest

    LRM wrote:
    you talking in code again?

    LoopBack, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    If my tip of "show more cleavage" didn't scare her away, I doubt much else
    would.

    Frisbee®, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    We need her, what are you doing? Will you please put on your best behavior
    Don't you think you're asking a lot from a man?

    Let's not be unreasonable mkay?

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    Oh so you're saying if she leaves for good it would be the result of
    something other than your "forward" remarks? Come to think of it if that's
    what scares her she probably wouldn't be any fun anyway. Proceed with your
    standard brand of silliness.

    LRM, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Congrats! How was it? I've heard that that one is really hard. I have that
    one coming up after the Exchange exam.

    Guest, Jun 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    that's about as likely as you keeping your countrymen in order...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    YOU...are a keeper...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    like it would change here anywho...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This was indeed the worst exam so far, it took me longer the other three
    exams together but when you read very well, some of the answers are already
    in the question... I doublechecked all my answers and could correct quite a
    few by reading the question over and over again. I am doing the Echange exam
    in two weeks from now

    Good Luck to you!

    Caroline

    Guest, Jun 19, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Caroline, Well Done on passing the 291!,

    I'm about to take the test next week, so this following weekend is cram
    session, I've read and completed the exercise's in the MS Press book, though
    a lot people are saying that the 291 is the hardest one to pass

    So I Got a Few Qs If you don't mind answering,

    What study materials did you use y?

    Was the exam more of an DNS/Routing one?

    Any Simulations, If so which ones?

    My study materials are MS Press Books, VMWare and Transcender, though I've
    passed 290 and 270, which really is about the operating system so they were
    easy to pace and study. But I'm not under estimating this one

    Much Appreciated

    -Mike

    Guest, Jun 19, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi, I used the self paced kit from Microsoft, virtual server, Technet and
    spent a lot of time clicking around win2003. what really helped though, was
    reading the networking basics guide from the Cisco's ccna exam.

    I had 3 simulation questions; 1. DHCP, 1 configuring DNS zones and another
    one I can't remember

    The exam was 50/50 dns/routing I think.

    Good Luck!!!!

    Caroline