    70-293 is my next exam, tips anyone?

    Caroline
    (now) MCSA

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Show more cleavage.

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    70-293 is my next exam, tips anyone?

    If you haven't already worked on a Windows 2003 network, build one.

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2006
  4. I found 293 to be somewhat easier than 291, covering many of the same areas.
    I would recommend going over the exam objectives on Microsoft's site and
    studying the parts that are unique to 293. I think I took 293 2 weeks after
    291, and scored much higher on the 293 than the 291, with much less prep.

    Good luck, sounds like you'll smoke the test!

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    MCSE2003Guy Guest

    Hi,

    I am studying for my entire MCSE 2003 I have some test questions for
    all of them but I don't know if they are current enough or not.

    Do you have any test questions? Maybe we can trade stuff.

    Kindest regards,

    Steve

    MCSE2003Guy, Jun 8, 2006
  6. Guest

    MCSE2003Guy Guest

    Hi,

    It is Steve again. Sorry I did not include my email for this. If you
    have test questions for MCSE 2003 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294 please
    write me an email. I have some but I don't know if they are up to date
    or not. Here is my email:

    MCSE2003Guy, Jun 8, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Here are some test questions for ya.

    Q: What is the Microsoft NDA?
    A: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/nda.asp

    Q: What happens to people that Violate the NDA?
    A: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/letter.asp

    Q: What did you just admit to doing?
    A: Oops! You just admitted to violating the NDA. Have fun @$$fu©ke®!!!

    And yeah, your IP Address was recorded, traced, and sent to M$....thank you for
    playing...Game Over!!

    69.195.19.199
    Record Type: IP Address

    Rogers Cable Inc. ROGERS-CAB-8 (NET-69-192-0-0-1)
    69.192.0.0 - 69.199.255.255
    Rogers Cable Inc. Bloor DOC-1-6-1-2-BLOOR-1 (NET-69-195-19-128-1)
    69.195.19.128 - 69.195.19.255

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    Apparently this little pleb comes from MONT-LAURIER, QC, CANADA.
    Neil, WTF keep your countrymen in order!

    LoopBack, Jun 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry, the only questions I have are from the MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit.
    If you take some time to study, the exam isn't that bad at all.

    Good luck!

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    just the mini skirt isn't enough????

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  11. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    Are you Caroline Ashby?

    LoopBack, Jun 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Nope, I am a dutch version Caroline :)

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I think I'm in lust.

    Just kidding, googling wife!

    Nice to find the rare female poster with a sense of humor.

    Frisbee®, Jun 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    e-mail and you'll get a login ID and password to
    download the best test questions.

    Frisbee®, Jun 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    *nudge nudge* Dude, you forgot to ask for gifs

    LoopBack, Jun 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    :*nudge nudge* Dude, you forgot to ask for gifs

    Coffee hasn't kicked-in yet.

    DUTCH CAROLINE PLZ TO BE POASTING GIFS OF U IN MINISKIRT OR NOT IN MINISKIRT

    THANKING U

    RGS I.M. HORNY

    Frisbee®, Jun 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Nice dude....don't run her off this early. Like you said, she actually has a
    sense of humor.

    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  18. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Frisbee® :
    I agree ! But since Fris did not specify which type of cleavage helps,
    I figure you should show more of both the bosomy one, and the
    buttlicious one. Why take chances !

    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
  19. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Frisbee® :
    Is that really so rare ? I just googled and found a lot of female
    posters, <www.moviepostershop.com> has many ! Although only a few are
    "funny". Most just make the viewer feel "funny" instead !

    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
  20. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    We need her, what are you doing? Will you please put on your best behavior
    act until she's been around for at least a month? I grow weary of being the
    only woman post regularly. Dude I thought you were my friend.

    LRM, Jun 8, 2006