    I made a MCSD in Year 2000, what should I do to update my certification on
    new MCSD(VB or C#)

    With best Regards

    MCSD*w, Feb 3, 2008

  2. Sorry, there are no upgrade exams from MCSD Visual Studio 6.0.
    There is also no 2008 MCSD.
    MCSD .Net is for .Net Framework 1.x
    MCTS and MCPD is for .Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5.
    The 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008) exams are still in Beta.

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 4, 2008

  3. MCSD*w

    calderara Guest

    Hello,

    I am planning to go fro my MCSD.NET in few weeks.. Then accrding to you
    should I go for it and simply it will be wasting time ?

    In other words, if I go for it, does the upgarde to MCPD will be easier or
    useless because they are no real comparision ?

    thnaks for comment
    serge

    calderara, Feb 13, 2008