Yeah, yeah OT as all h3ll, but

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. circa Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:46:42 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    Dude, nobody should know that.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004

  2. circa Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:46:42 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    BTW, there is no way some guy in Zimbabwe shares my 37th great
    grandparents. They were Vikings, and they were busy raping and
    pillaging the British Isles.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2004

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    LOL!

    Anticipatory Mortality

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    Actually, there is solid evidence those Vikings raped and pillaged as far
    as Africa, too.

    Dunno about Zimbabwe, though.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 17, 2004
  5. That's why I'm gonna upset that high-falootin' champeen on Jeaopardy next
    week. Y'all just watch me.

    --
    Fris "I'll take geneaological trivia for $500, Alex" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 17, 2004
  6. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    Nah, let's just wait for him to die of boredom.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 17, 2004
  7. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    They were Vikings, and they were busy raping and pillaging the British
    Isles.

    We must be related then!

    Suddenly, you've become very attractive to me.

    /redneck

    Jtyc, Sep 17, 2004
  8. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Actually, there is solid evidence those Vikings raped and pillaged as far
    And come Monday, the are going to pillage the Iggles!

    *sure no one cares*

    Jtyc, Sep 17, 2004
  9. JaR

    Neil Guest

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! with you 2 to entertain me I'll live for
    ever...

    Neil, Sep 17, 2004
  10. JaR

    Neil Guest