Yeah, yeah OT as all h3ll, but

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:15:40 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    Jerry Springer.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004

  2. JaR

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    but he knows you...

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004

  3. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:45:02 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Nah, that's my aunt/cousin.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  4. JaR

    Neil Guest

    you have an aunt/cousin in pensyltukey and you are trying to tell me that
    JS would try to find out about you?

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  5. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:10:25 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    I don't have relatives in Pennsyltucky! I AM NOT FROM PENNSYLTUCKY!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  6. JaR

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    "how to annouy Laura in one easy lesson"

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  7. Everyone on the planet is related no more distant than 38th cousin. Don't
    ask me to cite that, as I tried doing it years ago, and gave up. But I
    swear I read that somewhere on the net. So... how's it going, cuz!

    --
    Fris "I think we may be 33rd cousins" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 15, 2004
  8. JaR

    Neil Guest

    so then you really did marry yer cuzin...

    (me too)

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  9. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:03:07 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Annouy? Ennui? Annoy?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  10. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:32:52 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    WTF is a 38th cousin?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  11. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    Some guy in Nairobi named Mbugu, AIUI.

    JaR
    Relational Thug

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004
  12. JaR

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    you spend your evenings looking up words like that, don't you.
    ;)

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  13. JaR

    Neil Guest

    and he has a few million dollars for you...

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  14. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    She doesn't have to. She already knows them. Silly man.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

    catwalker63, Sep 16, 2004
  15. JaR

    Neil Guest

    well I know the defenition of the word annouy...you for example
    ;)

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  16. What that basically means is that if you go back 40 generations, you share
    the same set of 37th great grandparents.

    For example, 2nd cousins share one set of great-grandparents, 3rd cousins
    share one set of great-great-grandparents, etc.

    --
    Fris "Genealogy 101" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 16, 2004
  17. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it
    means.

    catwalker63, Sep 16, 2004
  18. JaR

    Neil Guest

    you asked for it

    Catwalker : First things first, to the death.

    Neil : No. To the pain.

    Catwalker : I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.

    Neil : I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to
    understand, you warthog faced buffoon.

    Catwalker : That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult
    me.

    Neil : It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you will
    lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists.
    Next your nose.

    Catwalker : And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the
    last time. A mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.

    Neil : I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left
    eye followed by your right.

    Catwalker : And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.

    Neil : WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every
    shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to
    cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries
    out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That
    is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in
    freakish misery forever.

    Catwalker : I think your bluffing.

    Neil : It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you
    miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the
    strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after
    all.
    [slowly rises and points sword directly at Catwalker]

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  19. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    [slowly raises her P226 and points it directly at Neil]

    <veg>

    catwalker63, Sep 16, 2004
  20. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    [slowly raises her P226 and points it directly at Neil]

    Nice. But I prefer my 4013TSW.

    Jtyc, Sep 16, 2004