Yeah, yeah OT as all h3ll, but

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004

  2. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Sep 10, 2004

  3. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Pinky is God. I listened to it without sound, but I imagine it's infinitely
    more funny with the screeching and wailing.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 10, 2004
  4. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    And the guy talking about what a "nice loving cat" Pinky is just before he
    freaks.

    And the howling when Pinky sinks every pointy bit he owns into the poor
    bugger's leg is pretty funny, too.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004
  5. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    the funny part is, i live in that county, placer

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2004
  6. JaR

    billyw Guest

    please explan how you listen without sound..
    are you some sort of medium.. hmmm then again being a yank you'll be an xxxl

    billyw, Sep 10, 2004
  7. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    You mean that you don't have that technology in GB yet? Wow. We've been
    listening without sound for a while now. Works great when listening to
    political speeches.

    Oh, and about that other comment. I like Brits. The kinda look like
    Americans, only smaller and with bad teeth.

    And if you listen to them *with* sound, they talk funny.

    JaR
    Are your Brit friends registered to vote yet?

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004
  8. JaR

    kpg Guest

    I've had dates like that.

    kpg, Sep 10, 2004
  9. JaR

    kpg Guest

    That would explain why the cats in that county are scared.

    kpg, Sep 10, 2004
  10. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    xxxl

    I um, er, ah. Well, the thing is...well....

    AT LEAST I DON'T TOP POST!

    So there!

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 10, 2004
  11. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    That's tellin' him.

    JaR, Sep 10, 2004
  12. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    as they should be

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2004
  13. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:30:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,
    The first time I saw that, I laughed so loudly that half my office
    thought I was nuts.

    Oh, wait, they already thought that...

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2004
  14. circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:31:21 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    You live in Texas? I thought you were in CA.

    (A colleague in Texas works for the same rescue group as the guy in
    the video.)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2004
  15. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Man. Brutal. I, for one, will never mess with *you* in the future.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 11, 2004
  16. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    he lives in a galaxy far far away.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  17. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i saw that one. funny funny. you could see that one coming 10th ave.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 11, 2004
  18. JaR

    billyw Guest

    ah dinae talk funny, right..

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  19. JaR

    billyw Guest

    is there anyone you dont know?

    billyw, Sep 14, 2004
  20. circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:15:04 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    <Nazareth flashback>

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004