    about assumptions. Sloppily worded questions drive me up a wall.

    How did I get from there to defending police brutality?

    Pete

    PJS, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Bizoune

    Jinkies Guest

    Grow up.

    Jinkies, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Bizoune

    Jinkies Guest

    I didn't say anything resembling that you were defending police brutality but
    what I was trying to illustrate was obviously eclipsedby the extreme nature of
    the example I chose - it just happened to be in the news..

    Jinkies, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Bizoune

    JesseTX Guest

    It was about a digital camera, but was on a test that covers digital
    cameras (and other peripherals) used with PCs (or computers, or
    microcomputers if you prefer). So again, I don't see how one could
    say a certain answer would be better because you could take the
    computer out of the equation and still use the technology. If you
    take the computer out of the equation, then the question no longer
    belongs on the test.

    The reason I would have chosen Fire Wire, and felt positive that I got
    the answer right, is because from my studies I read that Fire Wire was
    suited for digital video. I didn't know that Fire Wire could be used
    without a computer, but that was not relative to get the answer right
    in this case.

    JesseTX, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Bizoune

    FireSword Guest

    No way......
    Are you saying that this Jinkies, who thinks he is the god of the pc techs
    failed a OS exam???
    but he can speak french and all!!!
    Does that mean I don't have to kneel before him anymore???

    hehe, just great!!

    FireSword, Nov 30, 2003
  6. Bizoune

    FireSword Guest

    Is he canadian or something???

    FireSword, Nov 30, 2003
  7. Bizoune

    FireSword Guest

    Kathy, you are my hero!!
    I don't read this newsgroup very often, but this guy is REALLY annoying.
    J. Rivera

    FireSword, Nov 30, 2003
  8. Bizoune

    Jinkies Guest

    Yes if you were capable of paying attention to the crap you think you have to
    comment on, then you would know that this arguement started because I claimed
    that people who took the adaptive test and failed have a 'legitimate beef' with
    CompTIA. ImhoTech then took it upon himself to claim that my claim was wrong
    because I am whining because I still haven't passed the exam, which is not
    true. Since ImhoTech was unable to refute my claim with logic, he had to
    resort to fantasy.
    I think you're getting me mixed up with Bizoune, I can't speak french.
    I think it means you are just another in a long line of generic trolls.

    Jinkies, Nov 30, 2003
  9. Bizoune

    FireSword Guest

    Guys, isn't he charming ?????
    He's got a great attitude!

    Good for you "little man"

    FireSword, Dec 1, 2003
  10. Bizoune

    Jinkies Guest

    Not nearly as charming as trying to rally a mob to ostracize me is!

    Jinkies, Dec 1, 2003
  11. Bizoune

    R.A.D. Guest

    But I still see he still can't spell

    R.A.D., Dec 1, 2003
  12. Bizoune

    Jinkies Guest

    I type thousands of words each day, and I have been spelling the word
    'argument' correctly far more often since you pointed out my propensity to add
    an extra 'e'. And I already thanked you for that, even though you didn't mean
    to help me you meant to insult me. What more do you want, to give me a
    spanking? Why is this group so full of trolls? I wasn't planning on sticking
    around after getting my certification but to pay it forward I feel like I
    should hang around to keep a non-trolling perspective alive around here.

    Jinkies, Dec 1, 2003
  13. Bizoune

    Jinkies Guest

    Why do the same handful of you idiots keep trolling me? Just stop and it will
    be all over.

    Jinkies, Dec 2, 2003
  14. There's nothing wrong with being Canadian. :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Dec 2, 2003
  15. Those are flames you're getting, jackass, not trolls. Pity you're too
    ignorant too know the difference.

    Tim Blanchard, Dec 11, 2003