Yeah! i found an PIX 501, but now what?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Frank, Nov 22, 2005.

  1. Frank

    Frank Guest

    hi,

    ik have found a pix 501 (6.3) and want to use that for my starting
    business.

    What is my situation:

    Cable Modem:
    Connection Type Dynamic
    Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
    Wan IP 83.217.232.133
    Default gateway 83.217.232.1
    DNS Address 213.73.255.52

    Internal LAN:
    192.168.0.0/24

    PIX 501 192.168.0.1
    Accesspoint 192.168.0.50
    SBS 2K3 Server 192.168.0.100
    DHCP 192.168.0.10 - 192.168.0.49
    DHCP VPN 192.168.0.200 - 192.168.0.205

    I need to hav my config so that the following ports are redirected to
    the .100:
    (NAT)
    HTTP
    HTTPS
    POP3
    RDP

    Outbound must be allowed:

    DNS
    HTTP
    HTTPS
    SMTP
    POP3
    SSH
    TELNET
    ICMP
    RDP

    And the VPN Users must be allowed to the 192.168.0.100 server.

    I anyone capable of explaining me how to go about this?

    Frank

    Frank, Nov 22, 2005

  2. CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com, Nov 22, 2005