    and everything went great.Guy study hard and get certified.;)

    wongh
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

    wongh, Nov 3, 2003

  2. wongh

    CAT Guest

    Yeah..that memorization of test questions will go along way when you are
    faced with real life job situations. Hope you are planning on papering your
    bathroom because depending on "real exam questions" to pass make your MCSE
    only good for wall paper.

    Hope you actually looked at the "study books from
    CAT

    CAT, Nov 3, 2003

  3. wongh

    Jon Guest

    T Wat.

    That's all I have to say...

    Jon, Nov 3, 2003
  4. wongh

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Repent Young one!! Confusion, Anger comes from Cheating on Test Scores.
    You have crossed over to the Dark Side. Little hope for you now...

    You have disgraced your community! Do the honorable thing... <where is that
    sword?> !

    Learning. It's not just for CERTS anymore.

    Jeff.

    Jeff Rush, Nov 3, 2003