Yeah Baby!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Norm, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Norm, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Hello "Norm" !!
    Could You be more specific ?
    On what type of Baby we have to worry about.
    Is that a Laptop????
    Cheers [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 7, 2004

  3. Norm

    PuddleNuts Guest

    You are a retard, sir!

    PuddleNuts, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Oh, sorry. Forgot to say I used disappearing text in message body.

    Made a couple typos but used "Whiteout" on screen.

    Norm

    Norm, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Norm

    PuddleNuts Guest

    Oh, sorry. Forgot to say I used disappearing text in message body.
    Funny.....NOT

    PuddleNuts, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Norm

    Norm Guest

    Yes of course they found it, between your mother's legs.

    Norm

    Norm, Apr 7, 2004
  7. Hello "Norm"!!
    I answered Your post in the hope It would turn to a humorous
    thread, unfotunate It was cut short, sometime it happens that
    way. Different People different views, different perceptions.
    Cheers: [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 8, 2004
  8. Norm

    PuddleNuts Guest