Yawn....

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Subject:
    Re: UDP is needed
    Date:
    Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:59:01 GMT
    From:
    "Steve Young" <>
    Newsgroups:
    news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.woodworking, rec.photo.darkroom

    I wrote the comment below, then looked up to see the follow-up set :)
    I added some groups that have been inundated by this problem.
    If I'm wrong, please adjust in folllow-up Added groups, (modify as
    appropriate): rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.woodworking,
    rec.photo.darkroom

    (Comment below before I noticed).

    > "in message

    > >Steve Young" <> wrote
    > > It's the same A-hole that has been doing all of it. Why don't we decide
    > > to track him down and all of us make complaints to his service provider?
    > > Otherwise *he* *wins!* Here, he wins with you and possibly countless
    > > others

    > > It's unfortunate you need a nanny :(
    > >
    > > Why not *we* clean it up?

    > "Spam Blocked" <> wrote
    > Jane Fondle aka Monica Krowley () now GreaseBall
    > Italian, aka ...

    and Cindy Duncan, I think there may have been a couple other aka as well

    > The ISP is either a rogue ISP or the troll is an employee
    > of the ISP. Google can't seem to do anything, as the screen name and the
    > dynamic IP keeps changing. I doubt they'll ban all posts from raserver.net.
    > Perhaps icgcomm.com needs a UDP (Usenet Death Penalty) to get their
    > attention!

    I'm game wanna take a crack at it ? which "news.admin" do you want to use?
    I'll be right there reading, (you know I ain't bashful :)

    > Google has cancelled several of his posting accounts, but I don't think his
    > ISP has done anything.
    > DSL account: Posted from: dsc07-nyi-ny-205-184-148-155.rasserver.net
    > IP number: 205.184.148.155
    >
    > http://www.icgcomm.com
    >
    > whois:
    > Registrant:
    > ICG Communications, Inc. (RASSERVER-DOM)
    > 161 Inverness Dr West
    > Englewood, CO 80112
    > US
    >
    > Domain Name: RASSERVER.NET
    >
    > Administrative Contact:
    > Admin, IP (22937286I)
    > ICG Communications
    > 161 Inverness Drive West
    > Englewood, CO 80112
    > US
    > 303-414-5000 fax: (303) 414-5881
    > Technical Contact:
    > Department, Abuse (PZGZIWSHJI)
    > ICG Communications
    > 161 Inverness Drive West
    > Englewood, CO 80112
    > US
    > 303-414-5000
    >
    > Record expires on 04-Oct-2008.
    > Record created on 13-Sep-2002.
    > Database last updated on 12-Sep-2003 15:29:53 EDT.
    >
    > Domain servers in listed order:
    >
    > AS1.ICG.NET 170.147.45.163
    > AS2.ICG.NET 170.147.45.164

    Yawn.

    Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Steve Young Guest

    ""Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer" <> wrote
    in message news:...

> [...]

    > > Registrant:
    > > ICG Communications, Inc. (RASSERVER-DOM)
    > > 161 Inverness Dr West
    > > Englewood, CO 80112
    > > US
    > >
    > > Domain Name: RASSERVER.NET
    > >
    > > Administrative Contact:
    > > Admin, IP (22937286I)
    > > ICG Communications
    > > 161 Inverness Drive West
    > > Englewood, CO 80112
    > > US
    > > 303-414-5000 fax: (303) 414-5881
    > > Technical Contact:
    > > Department, Abuse (PZGZIWSHJI)
    > > ICG Communications
    > > 161 Inverness Drive West
    > > Englewood, CO 80112
    > > US
    > > 303-414-5000
    > >
    > > Record expires on 04-Oct-2008.
    > > Record created on 13-Sep-2002.
    > > Database last updated on 12-Sep-2003 15:29:53 EDT.

    should we take this as a challenge?

    from who? the Anonymous remailer

    huh, looks like it might be the same person here
    (my you've been a busy boy :(

    Steve Young, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Spam Blocked Guest

    > > > DSL account: Posted from: dsc07-nyi-ny-205-184-148-
    > > > 155.rasserver.net
    > > > IP number: 205.184.148.155

    > > "Eric Gisin" <> wrote in message
    > > > |
    > > > See

    www.senderbase.org/?sb=1&searchBy=domain&searchString=rasserver.net.

    > > > The rasserver.net report lists several ISPs that use their modems:

    Who is using: dsc07-nyi-ny-205-184-148-155.rasserver.net
    IP: 205.184.148.155

    It can only resolve to one DSL connection in NY.

    Spam Blocked, Sep 30, 2003