    radical Guest

    bottom posting sux
    Laziness Blows

    radical, Sep 21, 2004

  2. hey, somebody's gotta start the ball rolling!

    Solomon Kozanski, Sep 22, 2004

  3. yeah? well your momma's so fat, she fell down and broke her leg and
    gravy poured out!

    Solomon Kozanski, Sep 22, 2004
  4. MF

    jjw Guest

    You got sources for that info or are you making it up?

    jjw

    jjw, Sep 26, 2004
  5. MF

    GWB Guest

    Detector is from Canada,so that says allot,they watch Al Jazeera up there

    GWB, Sep 26, 2004
  6. MF

    GWB Guest

    I highly doubt that I don't think you will find a cable company or Satellite
    carrier that will carry Al Jazeera,but if you can prove me wrong I'd like to
    hear where and who.

    Not unless there are people out there with a 12 foot dish on there roof like
    I did back in the 80's

    GWB, Sep 28, 2004
  7. MF

    GWB Guest

    I'll admit when I am wrong it is carried by the dish network as pay per
    view, I'd be curious as to how many viewers they get to pay the extra
    bucks,other than the sick bastards that hope to catch a beheading

    GWB, Sep 28, 2004
  8. MF

    GWB Guest

    I am with you there,it is disrespectful to the victims and there families.

    GWB, Sep 28, 2004
  9. hey that is pretty cool if you ever heard of david ick
    i read a book of his in 1999 wich described the behaviors
    of the worlds leaders , like trying to unify everyone under the guise of
    security ,so when theyre microchipping you at the dental office youre gonna
    be like , yeah im gonna be safe....any ways get a god danged life this
    thread has died get some god danged p**sy , or some sun ....

    robert downey, Sep 30, 2004
  10. MF

    Ron Reaugh Guest

    Feeble!