    How can I do that?

    Thanks for helping me out

    Marcus Henri

    Marcus Henri Staffhorst, Jun 22, 2003

  2. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Marcus Henri Staffhorst said
    I did that for canine illness groups when my dog was rotting away in front
    of my eyes, and received hundreds per day, even after I had taken him to be
    put down. Not exactly what you need to know when you're grieving.

    Took me ages to work out how to stop it all.

    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003