Yahoo/Xtra mail doesn't work using Opera

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Matty F, Jul 9, 2008.

  1. Matty F

    Matty F Guest

    When I access my emails at Yahoo/Xtra using Opera, that does work OK
    but I am also invited to click on a number of news stories, but when I
    do so I get this message:
    Sorry, Forbidden.
    You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.

    Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're
    having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the
    Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services.

    This is of course complete nonsense. I can't be bothered going through
    the process of complaining to Xtra or Yahoo, because they will not
    understand what I am talking about.
    This started happening about a week ago. I have changed absolutely
    nothing, so it's an Xtra/Yahoo problem that they do not seem to have
    noticed.
    I suspect that all other large ISPs in NZ are almost equally hopeless.

    Matty F, Jul 9, 2008