    Is there a way to get it to work on 1.0.2? Maybe in " about:config " ?

    Thank you,
    NA.

    NA, Apr 1, 2005

  2. I don't use it, so I can't say for sure. Try Tools>>Extensions. Seee
    if you can reenable the toolbar. If not, uninstall it and reinistall it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 1, 2005

  3. NA

    NA Guest

    Thank you for taking the time to offer me advice. I tried to reenable,
    reinstall etc. but it still says that it is incompatible.

    Thanks,
    NA.

    NA, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Have you looked at this extension as a possible replacement?

    http://companion.mozdev.org/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2005
  5. Also, are you downloading again from this link? It is possible their
    maxversion simply needs to be bumped up.

    http://toolbar.yahoo.com/firefox

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2005
  6. NA

    ..brian.. Guest

    ?

    FWIW, I just installed that extension via the link in Lee's post, and
    it installed and works fine here. It looks like you tried uninstalling
    it already; have you tried installing it under a new profile yet?

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6)
    Gecko/20050317 Firefox/1.0.2

    ..brian.., Apr 2, 2005
  7. NA

    NA Guest

    Thank you everyone for the advice, unfortunately it still does not work.

    Everytime I try to install, I still receive the following error message:

    "Yahoo! Toolbar 0.2b could not be installed because it is not compatible
    with this version of Firefox. (Yahoo! Toolbar 0.2b will only work with
    Firefox versions from 1.0 to 1.99)"

    I am going to try contacting Yahoo! tech support and see if I can get this
    solved. If so, I will post the solution here.

    Thanks,
    NA.

    NA, Apr 2, 2005