    *they* send ads/emails/rubbish/anything without first asking if you want
    them that's spam. Yes, adding people to opt out lists of any sort is spam,
    by definition. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 10, 2013

  2. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    It looks at though private emails are going to join the newsgroups, for
    anyone to be able to read them.
    I think the Americans do already.

    geopelia, Jun 10, 2013

  3. Email has *never* been "private" (as Peter Dunn is discovering :) ) by the
    nature of the system used to distribute them. Given the sender and the
    receiver often/usually have regular back ups as well (including emails), the
    idea that emails can be "secret" is really an amazing misconception. :) :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 11, 2013

  4. Yes its even going to get worse if NZ joins the Trade Agreement with the
    US, that means good by all your wrights as wee will end up being one of
    the New US states.

    Funny how we don't here a thing about Eastern Samoa.

    Frank Williams, Jun 11, 2013
  5. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    We'll all be using American spelling soon!

    geopelia, Jun 11, 2013
  6. What gives you any hope that this request is even possible for him ?
    Nothing I've seen from him suggests it is. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 17, 2013
  7. :) The USA doesn't get much right, but sadly, spelling is often one of them
    (eg center; theater).

    Now, if we could just update spelling of some other words for clarity
    and ease of use for non native (yes, and many native :) ) speakers ... eg
    wimin
    enuff
    nife

    :) :)