    the bouncing? I've used Google but haven't been able to find what I
    need.

    tia

    Lookout, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Lookout

    Old Gringo Guest

    Maybe you are eating to much jello.

    Old Gringo, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Lookout

    Rich Wilson Guest

    3 weeks?! You must be bouncing pretty high if it takes 3 weeks to come back
    down.
    They're probably still picking themselves up off the floor...
    I asked Jeeves and he reckons it's your Doc Martens.

    Rich Wilson, Dec 2, 2005
  4. Lookout

    Mitch Guest

    Bouncing what kind of message, from what account to what kind of
    address? Are they messages you know you sent personally (or just
    notices of bounced messages)? Do you use Outlook or Outlook Express?
    Are there any explanatory messages? Error messages? Does anything
    change on your system at about that 3 week time? Have you ever written
    to either ISP about it?

    Mitch, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    A message that says I'm bouncing.
    From Yahoo to my Yahoo email account.
    They are from Yahoo. Not emails.
    No. Neither one.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    Either? Yahoo won't answer and my ISP has no idea what they are
    talking about as it is an internal message from Yahoo to a Yahoo
    account holder.

    Hope that helps.

    Lookout, Dec 2, 2005
  6. Lookout

    Mitch Guest

    Hey, if you didn't send any messages, then you have nothing to
    investigate.
    What you are seeing is probably just the automatic notice software they
    use at Yahoo, making general notices. They simply aren't investigating
    whether it really did come from your address.
    I suggest you do nothing unless Yahoo says something about disciplining
    you -- until you reply to that, they have no reason to take action or
    investigate, and there's no reason to ask them to.

    Mitch, Dec 2, 2005
  7. Lookout

    Daave Guest

    You need to cut your caffeine consumption.

    Daave, Dec 2, 2005
  8. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    Just can't admit you don't know, huh?

    Lookout, Dec 2, 2005
  9. Lookout

    Daave Guest

    It was a, Ah say, it was a JOKE, son!

    (Are you still bouncing?)

    Daave, Dec 2, 2005
  10. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    Nah. I go the the site to clear it and then I get the message again in
    about 3 weeks. No idea what the hell it is.

    Lookout, Dec 2, 2005
  11. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    They are messages from various Yahoo groups that are bouncing back.
    Once you begin bouncing all email stops so it can't be ignored unless
    you want to lose messages from the groups.
    If you don't know Yahoo then it's going to be hard to help.

    Lookout, Dec 3, 2005
  12. Lookout

    Mitch Guest

    No, this is the first you said about Yahoo Groups being involved at all.

    I thought we were talking about e-mail messages to e-mail addresses.

    Mitch, Dec 3, 2005
  13. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    Yahoo groups send emails as messages. That's all I use that addy for.
    Nothing else. It wouldn't matter if it were emails from an individual
    or from a Yahoo group..it would still bounce.

    Lookout, Dec 3, 2005