    a new password to take effect, so the default password they gave me
    works now, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OLD ONE?? was i hacked? any way to
    tell?

    booo, Dec 19, 2005

  2. booo

    Donnie Guest

    ##############################
    There is a chance that someone found, guessed or cracked your passwd. Are
    there other users in the house? I doubt yahoo would check their log files
    to see if someone logged in from a different IP but that would be one way to
    tell.
    donnie.

    Donnie, Dec 20, 2005

  3. I think it's just Yahoo having fallen over. I couldn't log onto one of
    my accounts yesterday, and today none of them work.
    It's not the first time this has happened...usually resolves itself in
    a few days.

    Regards,

    Stephen Howard, Dec 20, 2005