    seem to have trouble deleting emails in Firefox. Matter of fact today I
    can't get any messages deleted. A couple of days ago it took a long time
    for Yahoo Mail to even open.

    Jbob, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Jbob

    Jbob Guest

    Whoops, I found the trouble. I installed Adblock and I will have to play
    with this a little to figure out how it really works. It seems to block
    certain functions on certain websites.

    Jbob, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Jbob

    Kleeb Guest

    Thanks for posting back with your solution. A lot of people don't do this.
    I found I had a few problems with setting up a Yahoo account, until I checked in the
    'Preferences' and found images were only allowed from the originating site.

    Turning this option off enabled me to see the security code needed to proceed with the
    account set up. Ahem. Still, it's a feature I nearly always have on, it seems to do a good
    job of uncluttering certain web pages.

    Regards,

    Kleeb.

    Kleeb, Jul 11, 2004