    Any advice on either a technical solution, or persuasion technique that
    can undo this foulup is much, much appreciated.

    regards.

    hi_spede, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Sounds like the curse of the dropdown box. You probably change the DOB
    without even knowing. Would you like a gmail invite - it's much better then
    Yahoo.

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Aug 4, 2005

  3. hi_spede

    Shawn Guest

    if you dont mind, id like a gmail invite if you could. reply to

    Shawn, Aug 4, 2005
  4. hi_spede

    joevan Guest

    Send me one too. I think it could be a useful thing. I checked with it
    today and found out you have to have an invite.
    Sent to;

    Yeah that is one of my emales. I use it for certain thangs.
    boniusgonius is original so I didn't have to use numbers with it.

    joevan, Aug 4, 2005
  5. hi_spede

    Shawn Guest

    thanks for the invite

    Shawn, Aug 4, 2005
  6. hi_spede

    Shawn Guest

    yeah its original but you should have added something like "remove"
    somewhere in it, you can likely expect some spam from some not so nice folks
    on that account now that you posted it here

    Shawn, Aug 4, 2005
  7. hi_spede

    hey.joe Guest

    Same problem here with Yahoo mail (and can't access adult profiles )
    so I now use Gmail.

    hey.joe, Aug 5, 2005
  8. Speaking of nice, it's not nice to get spam sent to places you're not
    associated with. Do you really have that mail account at myserver.com?
    Didn't think so.

    Registrant:
    OPS Corporation
    Musashiya Bldg.3F, 1-29-7 Kamiochiai
    Shinjuku-ku, TOKYO 161-0034 JP

    Domain Name: MYSERVER.COM

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 5, 2005
  9. hi_spede

    Shawn Guest

    didnt think there really was a myserver.com, if so then i'll change it,
    thanks for the heads up

    Shawn, Aug 5, 2005
  10. hi_spede

    joevan Guest

    Nothing yet, no spam either. Anyhoo, if one of my emails becomes a
    prob, I would just delete it or simply make another and not use it.
    Not with the gmail though I will keep it.
    I have not had a problem with any of my mail programs. I don't
    tolerate ads or spam.

    joevan, Aug 5, 2005
  11. Even if you do check and find nothing, that's no guarantee that
    whatever you've made up won't be a real domain tomorrow. Better to
    just not make up stuff in the first place.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 6, 2005
  12. invite on way. It is not from secret squirrel BTW. But you will see
    **********@gmail.com

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Aug 6, 2005