    resolve the error?
    using IE6 & win98

    -Steve-

    steve craigson, Sep 24, 2004

  2. steve craigson

    root Guest

    You dont... its a server error which means, as you say, the page does not
    exist.. you can't do anything about it.

    root, Sep 24, 2004

  3. The page(s) do exist. I get the 404 error trying to view my own profile,
    those on my friends list and any other Yahoo profile I try to view. I was
    able to view them a few days back but not now.
    I've made no changes to any settings under Internet Options.
    Any further suggestions?

    -Steve-

    steve craigson, Sep 24, 2004