    done it) but , on resetting , I found I no longer had the Xtreamlok problem.
    This worked for me but maybe it will help someone else too who is on the
    verge of pulling out his hair or worse.....

    Gravydownshirt, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Gravydownshirt

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Gravydownshirt astounded everyone with this perfectly punctuated
    offering:
    Thanks for sharing that .....one never knows when it will be needed and
    it's so comfortable to be prepared. Let's see, what was that again? :)

    Juan Pérez, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Well, ya gotta admit: it's in the Google archive, now, for someone who
    might be having the same problem.

    Now, what's Xtreamlok? ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 4, 2004