    maybe a minute or more per transaction? I don't have response time
    problems with any other site or the rest of the Xtra site.
    There are no problems reported on the Network Status report.

    Matty F, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Matty F

    miguellint Guest

    Totally agree. Yesterday was reeeeeally slow. And their spam filtering
    sucks big time.....moan, moan, moan :-(

    (I'm babysitting a friend's xtra account for a few weeks and the amount
    of spam xtra lets through is outrageous)

    Regards
    Miguel

    miguellint, Oct 16, 2006

  3. Matty F

    Matty F Guest

    I've been logging in through Webmail and marking spam so that they can
    do something about it. Since I've been doing that the amount of spam
    let through is negigible.

    However, until the last half hour, Xtra Webmail has again been taking
    minutes for each transaction. Xtra Technical Support had not heard of
    Webmail, so maybe that is part of the problem.

    Matty F, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Matty F

    Vista Guest

    Haven't they contracted xtra out to a call centre in Malasyia. I cont even
    log into xtra webmail half the time, as it says I haven't got cookies
    enabled, when I have. It seems to have a major bug in it since they upgraded
    it.

    Vista, Oct 19, 2006