    the Usenet news server. I received a reply back that Xtra "does not provide
    support for such gaming servers". Obviously someone at Xtra is a little
    confused as to what usenet and newsgroups are.

    Jules Winnfield, Feb 4, 2005

  2. last time I worked there, [email protected]*E*xtra.co.nz was going to the right
    place. remove the *E*

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 4/02/2005 10:04 p.m.:
    you mean you were sucker enough to work there more than once ?

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 4, 2005
  4. errr, nope, just thought that it would put a time stamp on my statement. :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 4, 2005
  5. I dont think that they'd have me back :/
    not complaining about that, just thought Id mention it before someone
    else does.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 4, 2005
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 4/02/2005 10:14 p.m.:
    Dont worry Dave, just having a hard time today/nite resisting flippant
    and frivilous comments.
    Had a meeting in town (60k away) which was basically a waste of my time
    and am in a difficult mood.

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 4, 2005
  7. Thanks, I'll give them a go.

    Jules Winnfield, Feb 4, 2005
  8. Jules Winnfield

    Guest Guest

    As you know, the helpdesk people at Xtra are totally clueless about
    everything other than windows, and Outlook Express, and Internet Explorer.

    Divine

    Guest, Feb 4, 2005
  9. Jules Winnfield

    Gordon Guest

    Churn, churn and churn again. We need to do it for the competition.

    Gordon, Feb 5, 2005
  10. Jules Winnfield

    Gordon Guest

    As are many people, their handicap.

    Gordon, Feb 5, 2005
  11. hey, I used to resemble that remark :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 6, 2005
  12. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 6/02/2005 2:19 p.m.:
    God dam Dave, I am soooo Tempted to post a reply to this but it has been
    a passable day so I will resist :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 6, 2005