    downloading some 250 emails (I'd been away). Has anyone else been
    experiencing similar problems?

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, May 24, 2004

  2. Eric Stevens

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Perhaps you could see if it is your client. Checked for an update? I use
    Xnews myself.
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 25, 2004

  3. Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens Guest

    Its the latest brand-new version. Apart from that, I never had this
    problem before I left Iprolink to go to Xtra.

    Before you ask, I left Iprolink only because they were taken over by
    Compass Communications which company has an unbelievably bad news
    feed.

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, May 25, 2004