  1. madeline

    madeline Guest

    'cause I've been unable to access it for a couple of days

    madeline, Oct 17, 2004

  2. madeline

    Chris Hope Guest

    It seems to have stopped working around 3am on Saturday morning, although I
    think there was also at least one outage on Friday. You

    can connect to the serer fine, but it doesn't seem to be receiving any new
    posts. I use an overseas host for some of my newsfeeds and have had to move
    all the ones I was getting from Xtra into that account.

    Chris Hope, Oct 17, 2004

  3. madeline

    JohnO Guest

    Looks like it's back up again!