    minutes and I gave up.

    Thanks,

    Edmond.

    Edmond Lo, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Edmond Lo

    Dogboy Guest

    IIRC you get a dial up account at the low low price of $2.50 an hour along
    with your Jetstream connection (you will want to confirm this). But
    obviously
    if you intend on using more than a few hours your better off getting
    another
    plan.

    Dogboy, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Edmond Lo

    PC Guest

    Edmond

    I actually managed to get a clear answer from Xtra when I got Jetstart that
    "any dial up will be charged at a standard $2.50 per hour"
    You just use your normal 'username' and 'password' to 087303030 as usual.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Edmond Lo

    Edmond Lo Guest

    Thanks for the info.

    What a shame that they have to charge that much for a dialup account. Just
    that I need some sort of dial-up access when I am onsite. Looks like I might
    have to stick with my current dial-up then.

    Edmond Lo, Dec 5, 2004