    course!

    Cheers
    Richard

    Richard Clarke, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Richard Clarke

    XPD Guest

    Im not myself, but 90% of my workmates who have 256 dsl have been uncapped
    for about 5 days now.
    Lucky so and so's :p

    XPD, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Richard Clarke

    Dorado Guest

    I've heard the same story from friends, for about 5 days now

    Dorado, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Richard Clarke

    Mutley Guest

    I wish..

    Mutley, Sep 11, 2004
  5. Richard Clarke

    Ron McNulty Guest

    Nah, still 32k in Wellington (Ngaio)

    Ron McNulty, Sep 11, 2004
  6. Richard Clarke

    geoffm Guest

    That's my speed you have got. Our Christchurch Ihug ADSL has been
    really really slow and unreliable

    geoffm, Sep 11, 2004
  7. Richard Clarke

    Nigel Guest

    It's back to being capped ( Bay of Islands ), I was keeping my mouth well
    shut about it :). Though my connection has been dropped a heap of
    times in the last 48 hours, so they have been busy trying to fix something
    I figure.

    Nigel

    Nigel, Sep 12, 2004
  8. Richard Clarke

    Evil Bastard Guest

    Queue up those big ISO/MPEG/DivX downloads you've been putting off, and
    enjoy it while it lasts!

    Evil Bastard, Sep 12, 2004
  9. Hi there,

    Yes, but those on a capped data plan had better watch they don't overrun
    their data cap whilst its so much faster...

    Its all a plan you see...

    Chris Wilkinson, Sep 12, 2004
  10. Richard Clarke

    JedMeister Guest

    Whenever you get uncapped, I would keep quiet. Often the link between what
    you are paying for in the billing system, and what you get on the network
    can become out of synch. The only way this comes to Telecoms attention is
    when some worried user calls them and the audit the connections.

    This is just theory of course.

    JedMeister, Sep 12, 2004
  11. Richard Clarke

    Carl Elphick Guest

    What exchange are you on?
    I noticed the Lower Hutt exchange (and aparently lots of other ones in the
    Wellington region) went uncapped for 24hrs the other night....

    Carl Elphick, Sep 13, 2004