    limit easily (22gig in 8 days so far I've just been told) and not slowed
    down.

    Thanks.

    Carl Elphick, Feb 18, 2005

  2. For the past two months, I've blown the cap on my Explorer 256k plan by
    about 1.5GB (by doing most of my downloading on the last day of the
    billing cycle). However have yet to noticed any throttling / slow down.

    Pacific Dragon, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Suddenly, Carl Elphick sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    That would make sense as forcing a renegotiation of speed at another
    time could introduce problems...

    Aaron Lawrence, Feb 18, 2005
  4. Carl Elphick

    JedMeister Guest

    Be nice for an anon post from a telecom insider :)

    JedMeister, Feb 18, 2005
  5. the numbers of people who know this sort of info would probably be
    fairly small, meaning that it would probably make it fairly easy(for
    Telecom) to figure out who posted it...

    Not only that, but the ones who do know this sort of thing, would
    probably know not to post information like this because of what I have
    said above.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 18, 2005