    later still no reply - so ring the help desk again and 30 minutes
    go by and no one answers..

    well done Xtra.. Just showing my customer appreciation.. :)

    xyz, Jan 16, 2005

  2. xyz

    froggy Guest

    I heard that yesterday dial up users were having the hellish experiences
    trying to connect and also.. I had trouble connecting to usenet.
    apart from thier dodgy usage meter I cant say Ive had any probs with them
    today ( its an evil plan by them to lull me into a false sense of security
    before they whip the rug out from beneath me and start charging for going
    over the cap)
    look at what happened to thier unlimited txting

    froggy, Jan 16, 2005

  3. xyz

    xyz Guest

    Ah yes, the evil empire..:).. well i finally got through and they fixed it...
    not sure if it was my end or theirs but its working ok now.. yay!!!

    xyz, Jan 16, 2005
  4. xyz

    Krazy Bob Guest

    I had same problem, just a few days ago, could not connect no matter what i
    did, i eventually reset my router setting and put it all in again and it
    worked, but on the speed test meter it said i was only getting 84K, and
    check my usage meter, it said i had used 3GB for the day I *could* not
    connect. Numerous Emails and Phone calls left unanswered!

    Krazy Bob, Jan 16, 2005