    The flaw lies in the registration process. They do not send you the ldf
    file to unlock the program after 30 uses.

    Any thoughts?

    Jack Black, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Sure, but it's not the one you're looking for. Understand the difference
    between freeware and trialware/demoware/crippleware, whether time- or
    feature-limited, and keep that in mind when you're looking for software.
    You'll have fewer disappointments that way.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Jack Black

    Dave Lear Guest

    in message
    My immediate thought is that you're being incredibly churlish.

    The program is free. Registering it is free. All you have to bother to do is
    register within the first 30 times of running it. Hell, why wouldn't you
    just register it as soon as you installed it and then just uninstall it if
    you didn't like it?

    Dave Lear, Jan 21, 2006
  4. Jack Black

    Jack Black Guest

    Maybe I did not put it in writing correctly.

    I KNOW it is FREEWARE with FREE registration so they can see WHO is
    using their software. I DID REGISTER the first day I installed the
    program without fail.

    The problem lies when you are WAITING for the response from the company.
    I was wondering if ANYONE else has the program and ran into the same
    problem with response.

    Jack Black, Jan 22, 2006