    nothing in the box to install. What am I doing wrong? What sub folder
    should this small file be in??

    Thanks

    Scratch, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Open the Download Manager in your browser and see to where the file was
    downloaded.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Thunderbird will install the file to the proper location. First, you
    need to save the extension to your computer. Then from within TB, click
    Tools >> Extensions >> Install and point to the .xpi file you saved.

    ::..BRIAN..::, Jan 3, 2005