XP2 Home and multiple user

Discussion in 'Wireless Networks' started by MChrist, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. MChrist

    MChrist Guest

    Hi,

    My laptop connects quite well to our Linksys wireless router when I log in
    as one user, but when I log out of that user and log in as another user, I
    loss the connection to the router.

    It appears the system is trying to reset the TCP/IP address, and then it
    fails and drops the router connection. Is there some way to keep the TCP/IP
    address (other than fixed addresses) between users? Is there some other
    setting I'm missing?

    Does anyone have any ideas what's going wrong, or can you point me to some
    white pages. Aside from having complete distain for MS's Home Products, I
    would like to save what litte hair I have left, so if you could help me out I
    would greatly appreciate it. :)

    Thanks

    Mark

    MChrist, Feb 18, 2005