    change the FSB to 133 MHz. The RAM is running at 133 MHz however.

    Anyone know why it won't setup the CPU correctly?

    TIA

    Lukus, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Lukus

    Minky Guest

    Change the FSB in the BIOS to 133mhz.

    Minky, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Lukus

    Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" said nothing but shit

    Dude goto page 11 of you mobo manual there is a jumper setting you have to
    change from 100 to 133

    G©, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Lukus

    Guest

    because he thinks he is a master troll. and he is the frist to have a go at
    someone. Instead of helping a guy out he slags of another.

    G©, Sep 14, 2003
  5. Lukus

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Telling someone to do something while quoting the line
    where they said they COULDN'T do that very thing
    isn't helping anyone in any way, imbecile.

    -= Hawk =-, Sep 14, 2003