    MN-520 that XP won't recognize. DSL cable connection works fine. When I
    disconnect the cable and try to get the card to work, nothing happens.
    Suggestions?

    Keithd561, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Keithd561

    Malke Guest

    Try the card in a different computer. Is the card seen at all by
    Windows? If not, the card is broken. Replace it.

    Malke

    Malke, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Keithd561

    tre Guest

    hi i am having the same problem. I have a sony vaio and I inserted the
    linksys wireless card. I had it working and then all of a sudden it did not
    recognize the card in the top slot. the bottom slot gives me errors in the
    device manager. I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled. I have
    removed the pcmia cards both of them. The system reinstalled them when I
    rebooted. Am\ny help would be appreciated.

    tre, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Keithd561

    arizona2 Guest

    If the card is broken, would the "power" light on it be green? I dont
    have another computer to check it to. There is no light above the word
    wireless, so my guess is that my card is broken.

    arizona2, Mar 3, 2005