    Any suggestions?

    regards

    Steve

    Rachel and Steve, May 24, 2004

  2. Rachel and Steve

    philo Guest

    either take it out of startup

    or remove it from startup using msconfig

    then reboot and you should be able to delete it

    however...you may have to clean it's entries out of the registry

    or perform a system restore

    philo, May 25, 2004

  3. Rachel and Steve

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    What Windows needs is a SuperDelete program that deletes no matter what is
    going on with the file, weather or not it is in use, protected or otherwise
    occupied. A program that deletes the fricken program; screw the
    consequences. If someone writes such a program and sells it for $5.00 they
    will make a million in no time.
    You can make a boot disk with XP and boot to dos and kill it if you know how
    to manuver in a dos prompt.

    Rodney Kelp, May 25, 2004
  4. Rachel and Steve

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    they could call it the JoeBornstien delete program. "we mean business!"

    Rodney Kelp, May 25, 2004
  5. Thanks I got around the problem by reinstalling the program, killing the
    active process with taskmanager and then doing an uninstall, this time it
    worked.

    regards

    Steve

    Rachel and Steve, May 25, 2004