XP Wireless Networking

Discussion in 'Home Networking' started by OZ, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. OZ

    OZ Guest

    Hi,

    Has anyone got any idea on how to resolve the intermittent connections I get
    on Windows XP?

    I have one Windows 2000 PC and two XP laptops all connected to a BT Voyager
    ADSL wireless broadband router.

    Win2k machine is fine, the two XP laptops have intermittent connections to
    the network.

    I've seen posts about WZC, but no real fix has been proposed and I can't
    find anything on Microsoft Knowledge Base.

    802.1x options are turned off on both XP machines and have even tried
    disabling the WZC, but this doesn't seem to help.

    Signal strength fluctuates from Excellent to Disconnected and there's no
    reason for it.

    HELP!!!!

    Oz

    OZ, Feb 7, 2004