XP Wireless Connect Problems on Startup (Reconnect and all works)

Discussion in 'Wireless Networks' started by Larry Neylon, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Larry Neylon

    Larry Neylon Guest

    Hi There,

    I'm running XP on SP2 and recently changed my wireless card to a NETGEAR
    MA521.

    The problem I now have is that upon startup the Wireless Connection appears
    to connect normally and I have a status of connected, but I have no internet
    access.

    If I disconnect and then reconnect all works perfectly.

    I'm using Windows to handle the connections rather than the Netgear
    software.

    Has anyone seen this behaviour before ? If so does anyone know how to fix
    it ?

    Regards,
    Larry.

    Larry Neylon, Dec 11, 2005