    Toolman Tim Guest

    Just guessing, but I'd try running Access's workgroup administrator
    program...

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Toolman Tim

    Boomer Guest

    Do you have permission to use the domain 'world.com' in your address?
    Just curious.

    Boomer, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Toolman Tim

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Fix your clock.

    pcbutts1, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Toolman Tim

    Boomer Guest

    If he's an NTL customer, it's not his fault.

    It seems that NTL has a problem with the news server and the time
    settings, if I've read some of the messages here correctly.

    Boomer, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Toolman Tim

    John Guest

    Win XP pro and Office XP

    I used to be able to use Access on my system but now when I try to
    open a file ot crerate a new data base I get an error message

    Workgroup administrator could not create a workgroup administration
    file. I am the administrator and there is plenty of room on the HD.

    This seems to have started since I installed net framework but that
    may be a coincidence.

    How can I give myself the necessary permissions to allow the file to
    be created.

    John

    John, Jul 5, 2004
  6. Toolman Tim

    John Guest

    The clock on my PC is accurate to 5 seconds. Can't fix it much better
    than that.

    John

    John, Jul 5, 2004