    Mike Guest

    Anyone know any good places to get more of the icons XP uses for accounts on
    the welcome screen? Thanks.

    Mike, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Mike

    SwissTony Guest

    http://www.themexp.org/
    Has all sorts to customise xp.

    ST

    SwissTony, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Mike

    Patrick Guest

    I may well be misunderstanding you, but

    If you are refering to the same pictures that will show at the top of the
    'start' menu, then click the picture that is on 'start', you will now be
    able to change the picture there (see 'Browse for more pictures', and browse
    to whatever picture that you want).

    Sorry if I've misunderstood your question! :)

    Patrick, Jun 30, 2004

  4. Like Patrick said, *ANY* picture will do.

    --

    Woodzy

    http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
    http://rtdos.com/debate (charged political discussion)
    http://rtdos.com/forum (rtdos message boards)
    http://rtdos.com/rtdos (rtdos active developer chat)

    http://rtdos.com/chat
    Chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT (0100 GMT) and
    every Sunday @ 1PM MDT (1900 GMT)

    *ProteanThread*, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks all. I was being lazy and looking for libraries. Have made up some of
    my own now. Thanks again.

    Mike, Jul 1, 2004