    the wave driver and without that my answer m/c won't work!

    TIA

    Dave T

    Dave Thomas, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Dave Thomas

    Unk Guest

    Use the Device Manager to install the driver. Use the "Have Disk" button.
    NOW it will warn you that it isn't signed. Ignore the warning and install it
    anyway.

    Unk, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Dave Thomas

    Dave Thomas Guest

    Hi Unk

    I did exactly that B4 I wrote my plea! It says it will not install it?

    Dave T

    Dave Thomas, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Dave Thomas

    TT Guest

    this is the latest driuver, right? You've gone to the USR site and made
    sure?

    TT, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Dave Thomas

    hushia Guest

    Check System Properties (Control Panel) > tab Hardware > Driver
    Signing.
    Maybe you set it up not to install drivers that are unsigned.

    hushia, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Dave Thomas

    Dave Thomas Guest

    Hi TT & Hushia

    Yes these are the latest V92 Drivers and yes I did ensure that it will
    install unsigned drivers.
    This is what is so frustrating!!*!

    Dave T

    Dave Thomas, Apr 22, 2004