    Anyone know why? Or, more to the point, how to get it to stop doing
    that?

    thanks

    RoqueJa, May 22, 2005

  2. RoqueJa

    Evan Platt Guest

    IE? Tools, internet options, Connections, Never dial.

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2005

  3. RoqueJa

    RoqueJa Guest

    Thanks, but not IE, Firefox. I find no counterpart to this setting in
    firefox.

    RoqueJa, May 22, 2005
  4. RoqueJa

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 22, 2005
  5. RoqueJa

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Its the same as Control Panel/Internet Options

    MrGrumpy, May 22, 2005
  6. RoqueJa

    RoqueJa Guest

    Much thanks all. I've reset and expect things to work fine.

    RoqueJa, May 22, 2005
  7. RoqueJa

    Barney Guest

    Let us know (me.) I to have the problem when my server drops the line.
    I have two instances of the dialup. One the windows uses and one I use
    to connect manualy. The windows proceeds, where as the manual requires
    me to hit the "dial" button to continue. I have never was able to get
    FF to dialup automatically.

    Barney, May 22, 2005