    If this can be done, can someone tell me how to do it?

    Thanks in advance,

    Larry Mehl

    Larry Mehl, Sep 3, 2006

  2. Larry Mehl

    doS Guest

    Lazy fcker

    doS, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Larry Mehl

    JANA Guest

    If I remember right the file name is rstrui.exe. It should be located in
    the folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore

    It is best to use this utility from the system properties, or from the
    System Tools folder.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    Hello --

    JANA, Sep 3, 2006
  4. Larry Mehl

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:50:10 -0700, "Larry Mehl" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello --
    >
    >If this can be done, can someone tell me how to do it?
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >
    >Larry Mehl

    Not just for System Restore create, though you can put an icon which
    will start the SR dialogue.

    Go to Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools and send the SR icon
    to the Desktop.

    In WInXP, SR lives at C:\WINDOWS\System32\restore\rstrui.exe

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Sep 4, 2006
  5. Larry Mehl

    Larry Mehl Guest

    Larry Mehl wrote:
    > Hello --
    >
    > If this can be done, can someone tell me how to do it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Larry Mehl

    Thanks to all for the solution.

    Larry Mehl, Sep 5, 2006