    please tell me which one I have missed to rectify stucking problem?

    Thank you

    Varma

    Varma, Aug 17, 2006

  2. I'm sure someone will help you but theres no need to stucking swear.
    GnJ

    GoodNightJones, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Varma

    AJR Guest

    Varma - suggest you post to "microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support"

    Note to "GoodnightJones" It seems evident "Varma" may not be English
    fluent - if he/she stated XP was sticking rather than stuck - help would be
    asked for the sticking problem. Your post was hasty.

    AJR, Aug 17, 2006
  4. And your post was pompous. But nobody's perfect.

    GoodNightJones, Aug 18, 2006
  5. Hi Varma,

    I would look at two aspects:

    1. Is your virtual memory (paging file) sufficient to the task (i.e.: for
    best performance it should be 1.5 times your actual RAM.)?

    2. You could have a hardware problem... pop the cover off your system and
    look to see if any of the capacitors (the tube-like things sticking up from
    your motherboard) are discolored. The top of them should always be silver.
    If it looks like someone dabbed it with a marker, chances are they are leaky
    and you are going to be in the market for a new motherboard.

    Good luck!

    Montreal MCSA, Aug 20, 2006