    utility and use Windows to configure wireless I get the same problem.
    I've Googled it and it seems other people have the same issue but no
    fixes as yet.

    Dogg, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Dogg

    Dogg Guest

    Dogg, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Dogg

    Carl Elphick Guest

    I've found since installing it, the icon says the wireless network is not
    connected, however the Belkin icon I have says its connected and network
    traffic flows fine.
    I do have NetStumbler installed, and I find after loading it then closing
    it - the icon shows up like it should.

    Carl Elphick, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Dogg

    Nelly Guest

    I'm having the same problem although not consistent.

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    Nelly, Sep 6, 2004
  5. Dogg

    Dogg Guest

    Yeah it's connected fine just bloody annoying.

    Dogg, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Dogg

    Dogg Guest

    Okay. I fixed this and the original issue by clean installing a
    slipstreamed copy of XP SP2 and latest drivers and wifi utility. I
    clean installed about a month ago with all latest drivers but HP\Intel
    has just updated them at the end of August (maybe to fix this
    problem?). Even after I updated the drivers in my current install I
    had no luck....so clean install was the next option. Tested with and
    without static IP and using XP wireless config and Intel Proset
    utility.

    Dogg, Sep 7, 2004