    Have a GREAT day,
    Thomas

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

    twb, Nov 22, 2004

  2. twb

    twb Guest

    Hi,

    Sometimes my XP op sys goes into Standby and waits patiently for my
    return. I move the mouse and we are up and running - except my
    connection to the Internet. When I start Agent or Firefox it
    sometimes takes multiple attempts. It does connect eventually but why
    is there a time lag?

    --
    Have a GREAT day,
    Thomas

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

    twb, Nov 23, 2004
  4. twb

    °Mike° Guest

    Turn off standby.

    °Mike°, Nov 23, 2004
  5. twb

    °Mike° Guest

    Please be patient, and quit repeating your question.
    This is not a chat room.

    °Mike°, Nov 23, 2004