    does?
    TIA.
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Eos

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Eos

    Eos Guest

    Thanks for your email "M S"! I tried what you suggested, but it didn't show
    anything in the registry.
    Eos.

    Eos, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Eos

    Eos Guest

    I rebooted, but this time into safe-mode and searched again. The file showed
    up this time so I deleted it. All "looks" well, but I don't know if I
    should've deleted it or not, as I ain't got a clue what it was. It was in
    the system32 folder.
    Eos.

    P.S.
    SpyBot and AdAware found nothing either.

    Eos, Oct 27, 2004